4mm Low Iron Tempered Float/Patterned Glass for Greenhouse with Ce
|FOB Price:||US $3.99-5.99 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||2,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2,000 Square Meters||US $3.99-5.99/ Square Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Tempered Glass
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Shape: Flat
- Standard: GB15763.2-2005
- Thickness of Flat Tempered Glass: 4mm
- Fragment State: Ⅲ
- Flatness: High Class
- Edge Work: Ground Edge, Fine Grinded Edge, Polished Edge
- Transport Package: Safety Wooden Crates or Plywood Crates
- Origin: China
- Appearance: Flat Tempered
- Steel Degree: Super-Tempered Glass
- Thickness of Curve Tempered Glass: 3.4MM
- Technics: Physically Tempered
- Usage: Building, Green House
- Trademark: Link Glass
- Specification: EN12150; SGCC; AS/NZS2208
- HS Code: 7007190090
4mm Low Iron Tempered float/patterned Glass for Greenhouse with CE
What's Greenhouse Glass?
Greenhouse glass also named horticulture glass, which usually use clear or low iron toughened glass. A toughened glass greenhouse is the perfect choice for many greenhouse gardeners that live in temperate climates like the UK, Holland, Australia, Korea..where the greenhouse may be exposed to high winds. Link Glass as the most professional greenhouse glass producer in China, who supply various types greenhouse glass like low iron toughened glass, high transmittance clear glass, white ceramic glass.
Greenhouse Glass Characteristic:
1) High light transmittance give the plant more light and vigorous growth.
2) The extra weight in toughened glass gives your greenhouse much greater resistance to high winds and will stop your greenhouse frame from moving and twisting as the heavy glass keeps each section "square" under wind loads. Ripening.
3) Toughened greenhouse glass is made by passing normal cut glass through a high temperature furnace that heats up the outside of the glass very quickly, creating tension on it's surface that hardens the glass. This glass will take an impact from the kid's football without a problem, but not a golf or cricket ball.
4) A greenhouse with safety glass is safer for your family and will have a longer life than a greenhouse with lesser glazing if you are locating it in a spot exposed to adverse weather conditions.
Roof of greenhouse projects.
Side wall of Greenhouse projects.
Roof of seeding room.
|Standard||AS/NZS 2208:1996, GB11614-2009, EN 572, GOST 111-2001.|
|2||Glass Material||Flat or Patterned glass Clear or low iron|
|3||Normal Thickness||4mm, 5mm|
|4||Size||1524x2134mm, 1220x1830mm, 1600x2400mm, 1830x2440mm, 1800x2600m, 2134x3050mm, 2134x3300mm, 2134x3660mm, 2250x3300mm etc. can be produced according to client' s request.|
|5||Color||Clear, Ultra clear;|
Euro bronze, golden bronze;
Blue, ocean blue, dark blue, light blue;
green, light green, dark green;
Euro Grey, dark Grey.
|6||Kind||Low iron glass 100ppm 4mm light transmittance 91%+|
Normal clear float glass 500ppm light transmittance 89.0%+
Functional AR & Diffusing light transmittance 93%+
|7||Processing||Cutting, Edge treated, Toughened, White Ceramic glass|
|8||Light transmittance Test Equipment||Lambda 950 (USA)|
Link Glass Competitive Advantages
Strictly quality control. ISO 9001:2008 Quality System Certification. Glass products with CE certification, SGS test reports.
Safe packing & loading. With rich experience of making delivery, We can ensure tight packaging and minimal breakage.
Convenient traffic condition. It is only 5 kilometers to Qingdao Port. Half an hour's trip to railway station and one hour's trip to airport.
Excellent sales team. Our staff are knowledgeable and friendly will ensure clients' s smoothest glass purchasing experience with Link Glass.
Q. What is your glass packages ? Are they safe for long sea freight?
A :Seaworthy strong plywood crates with paper interleave . The crates will be very strong for long sea freight. And the pictures of loading will be sent to you once loaded.
Q: Can you do the production as customized?
A: Yes, we have a professional technique team, we could produce the glass depends on your requirements.
Q. What is your payment term ?
A : Our payment term is T/T 30% in advance ,70% after get the copy of B/L .
If your glass quantity is less, we want to TT 100% . You can payment By T/T, L/C at sight.
Q. Can you supply a free samples ?
A:yes, small samples are tree to you. If you want us to provide big size sample according to your requirements, you should pay the cost of production.